HerStyler - Her Styler - deceptive practices
My daughter was buying gifts at the "Her Styler" ( www.herstyler.com )Kiosk at the Southland Center (Taylor MI). The sales person wasn't clear what the total was going to be and kept making repeated charges on her card (saying that they "were having problems with the machine"). What my daughter didn't realize until it was too late, was that all of the charges went through and she had ended up spending nearly $600.00 for a couple of straighteners and some other junk.
Of course, the manager's response was simply that they have a "no returns" policy.
Looking at the hand written receipt, I see that they charged her $380.99 for two straightening irons. What a ripoff.
Yea, the total was on the hand written receipt that was tucked into her bag as she left. That's how she found out what happened.1058f432 review #164554
You may also like
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "Panther Siding and Windows Inc. remodeled my entire home after a flood. New wood floors, tile, siding, windows, roofing, new kitchen and bathrooms. They also reinsulated the whole house and..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "So, I ordered the white mesh bandage dress, paid by credit card, and waited patiently. It has been six weeks, four emails and the response is that it is..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."