HerStyler - Her Styler - deceptive practices
My daughter was buying gifts at the "Her Styler" ( www.herstyler.com )Kiosk at the Southland Center (Taylor MI). The sales person wasn't clear what the total was going to be and kept making repeated charges on her card (saying that they "were having problems with the machine"). What my daughter didn't realize until it was too late, was that all of the charges went through and she had ended up spending nearly $600.00 for a couple of straighteners and some other junk.
Of course, the manager's response was simply that they have a "no returns" policy.
Looking at the hand written receipt, I see that they charged her $380.99 for two straightening irons. What a ripoff.
Yea, the total was on the hand written receipt that was tucked into her bag as she left. That's how she found out what happened.review #164554
You may also like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Hi there, I just want to start off saying I have bought a few things from covergirl. Mostly eyes shadows not mascaras... I bought your mascara yesterday called flamed out...."
- "There is a woman by the name of Linda that runs a website by the name of http://ehh.homestead.com and has an ebay user name of tstmary. Her ebay store..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."