HerStyler - Her Styler - deceptive practices
My daughter was buying gifts at the "Her Styler" ( www.herstyler.com )Kiosk at the Southland Center (Taylor MI). The sales person wasn't clear what the total was going to be and kept making repeated charges on her card (saying that they "were having problems with the machine"). What my daughter didn't realize until it was too late, was that all of the charges went through and she had ended up spending nearly $600.00 for a couple of straighteners and some other junk.
Of course, the manager's response was simply that they have a "no returns" policy.
Looking at the hand written receipt, I see that they charged her $380.99 for two straightening irons. What a ripoff.
Yea, the total was on the hand written receipt that was tucked into her bag as she left. That's how she found out what happened.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."