Herstyler - Hair Serum price scam. ***-artists. Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga, TN
I work 10hr shifts and just completed a 50hr work week.I went to the mall to shop for some last minute items for my best friends bridal shower.
As I was walking I had a lady from this Herstyler booth grab my arm and pull me over there even when I kept saying "no thank you." I sat in the chair and listened to the whole spill. She played with my hair trying to sell me the hair straightener. I told her "my hair is already straight and I don't need it." Then a guy comes over and repeats everything she had said. Goes on and on and on.
Finally I just said whatever "I'll buy the hair serum, I don't need anything else." Personally I already had no intention of using the product, because I like Aveda hair products and don't need anything else right now. I was going to give it to a friend of mine. I just found the box and decided to look up the price online since I know I spent $25 plus tax on it. I remember giving them $30 and walking off because I just wanted to get out of there, I didn't care so much about the money at the time.
I was tired and stressing about the bridal shower. Looking back now, pretty unhappy. You can buy this Hair Serum for about $8 online.
Absolutely and positively a complete rip off.
Scammers. Liars. Fake smiling ***-artists.
In fact, everything at that booth is a price scam. The hair straighter, shampoos, everything.
If you want anything of this brand, shop online.
I don't know much about their products, but if you actually like it, Never buy it at a ***-artist booth.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH. They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model. I went to purchase for..."
- "Last night I went grocery shopping and I bought a good amount of produce. I got home to cut some of it up or, like my broccoli, to eat it..."