I work 10hr shifts and just completed a 50hr work week.I went to the mall to shop for some last minute items for my best friends bridal shower.

As I was walking I had a lady from this Herstyler booth grab my arm and pull me over there even when I kept saying "no thank you." I sat in the chair and listened to the whole spill. She played with my hair trying to sell me the hair straightener. I told her "my hair is already straight and I don't need it." Then a guy comes over and repeats everything she had said. Goes on and on and on.

Finally I just said whatever "I'll buy the hair serum, I don't need anything else." Personally I already had no intention of using the product, because I like Aveda hair products and don't need anything else right now. I was going to give it to a friend of mine. I just found the box and decided to look up the price online since I know I spent $25 plus tax on it. I remember giving them $30 and walking off because I just wanted to get out of there, I didn't care so much about the money at the time.

I was tired and stressing about the bridal shower. Looking back now, pretty unhappy. You can buy this Hair Serum for about $8 online.

Absolutely and positively a complete rip off.

Scammers. Liars. Fake smiling ***-artists.

In fact, everything at that booth is a price scam. The hair straighter, shampoos, everything.

If you want anything of this brand, shop online.

I don't know much about their products, but if you actually like it, Never buy it at a ***-artist booth.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of herstyler serum from Herstyler and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Herstyler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Herstyler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Herstyler?

Comments

#1311974

I agree!Seems like everyone knows of internet, and has a Facebook account, but that's it as far as their knowledge goes lol

I mean, I buy everything on Amazon,or online stores for jewelry, salon equipment.

Ppl go and spend $$$ on stuff that is marked up so high!

Retail is the devil.Honestly, if ppl wanna be in ignorant and not research what they're buying, they deservedly the rip off.