Herstyler - Hair Serum price scam. ***-artists. Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga, TN

1 of 60 Herstyler reviews

I work 10hr shifts and just completed a 50hr work week.I went to the mall to shop for some last minute items for my best friends bridal shower.

As I was walking I had a lady from this Herstyler booth grab my arm and pull me over there even when I kept saying "no thank you." I sat in the chair and listened to the whole spill. She played with my hair trying to sell me the hair straightener. I told her "my hair is already straight and I don't need it." Then a guy comes over and repeats everything she had said. Goes on and on and on.

Finally I just said whatever "I'll buy the hair serum, I don't need anything else." Personally I already had no intention of using the product, because I like Aveda hair products and don't need anything else right now. I was going to give it to a friend of mine. I just found the box and decided to look up the price online since I know I spent $25 plus tax on it. I remember giving them $30 and walking off because I just wanted to get out of there, I didn't care so much about the money at the time.

I was tired and stressing about the bridal shower. Looking back now, pretty unhappy. You can buy this Hair Serum for about $8 online.

Absolutely and positively a complete rip off.

Scammers. Liars. Fake smiling ***-artists.

In fact, everything at that booth is a price scam. The hair straighter, shampoos, everything.

If you want anything of this brand, shop online.

I don't know much about their products, but if you actually like it, Never buy it at a ***-artist booth.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 60 Herstyler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.