Lexington, Virginia

I'm so upset with this I live 45 minutes away and the sales rep said she was the manager I got this flat iron on Sunday she did my hair it looked great but the next day my hair was brittle and hard I want my money back, the sales rep was quick to take my money but failed to tell me that there was a no refund policy. They are very unprofessional and is ripping people off do not buy this product it is a scam I put a stop payment on my transaction

Review about: Herstyler Flat Iron.

Comments

Did the stop payment work?

Santa Barbara, California, United States #836412

The entire Herstyler company is a scam starting from the owner. I've been unfortunate enough to purchase a cheap iron and after numerous complaints I was finally (with some sly detective work) able to get direct line to the owner of the company.

From what I gather the owner is a Nigerian national who started making these ripoff products as a way to pay off huge gambling debt. Anyways the owner was initially very sympathetic and promised me he would replace the faulty products but after giving him my contact information he never got back to me. I talked to a gentleman who actually personally knows the owner Mike. Mike has been running this scam business for years and preys on people who fall for this ripoff product.

I've heard numerous stories of his trips overseas to China where he blows his money on young men prostitutes. The whole company is a fraud and I won't be surprised if this company goes belly-up soon.

to Keyshawn #1092954

Funny I live with him...let's just say he is not into guys AT ALL!! And he is really sweet im sure there was a misunderstanding there.