I bought a straightener at our local county fair and was promised the lifetime warranty

That's the only reason why I paid that much for the product

One of the plates stopped heating up and I could never get a hold of the person that sold it to me !!!!

Such a bummer

If they offer lifetime warranty they need to stand by it

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Herstyler. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Herstyler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Herstyler to other companies on our site.

Comments

It's completely overpriced and they lie, lie, lie. I purchased it Herstyler for my daughter a few years ago because they claimed no damage to hair.

Also, myself and my daughter can get her hair straightened or curled anytime m-Sunday. So today I walk past the stand in the mall and they're trying to sell me a new one called evolution. Saying it's no heat damage so I said I already have the Herstyler and it's no heat damage too. He said no it's not that's why we made this new one.

Also they say get a new one of one breaks and that's not true either.

My daughters cracked so I brought it back they said they couldn't replace it but I can buy a new one for 25 percent off. I bought a new one on Amazon for $19 and it works the same and thankfully hasn't broken!