I purchased the flat iron and the dude told me that I could get a flat iron holder, shampoo and conditioner, hair serum, and a comb for free. After paying $160 I felt as I was ripped off and I paid for everything that I received for "free".

Once I got home I looked online and the flat iron was $34 . I called the man back and he told me there was no refunds. I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner and ALOT of my hair came out. The shampoo and conditioner is very cheap .

On the bottle it says its $25 dollars. It should be worth $0.

I would not recommend anyone to purchase this flat iron and products from the mall. If you want the flat iron, order online!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of herstyler flat iron from Herstyler. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Herstyler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Herstyler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments