Signal Mountain, Tennessee
Ease of Use
Style and Design

So pissed i fell for this s*@t.I got talked into buying there hair serum for my 8 year old daughter who was with me.

She has a medical condition were she does not produce oils in her hair so her hair is super super duper dry and breaks like a bent peice of straw. They proceded to put some in her hair and then used the flat iron and made her all nice. Witch made her feel good. They told me that this would help becausd it had vitamins and was argon oil based.

And being a mom who would do anything to help my dauggters hair to become healthy so she can grow it long like she wants. I fell right in to there hands. I got there special deal of two bottles for $60. Get home and notice my daughter is scratching her head alot.

After washing her hair she felt better. I figured the serum iritatex her head so i decided to not use it. I went back tje next day to return it and they tell me ne refunds. No were on there kiosk was there a sighn that said all salez final, or no refunds.

She showed me that it said so on the bottom of the recipt in small print no refunds. I began to get frusterated because now i had wasted $60 on something that will not be used. I feel that they praied on me because they could see how dry and unhealthy looking my daughters hair looked.

And i feel *** for falling for there sweet talk and i feel riped off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of herstyler serum. Herstyler needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned herstyler serum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Herstyler.

Had an Experience with Herstyler?

Comments